Monday, July 2, 2012

Confessions

This might be a bad idea. These are all true, whether or not I'm proud of them or wish for them to continue being true.

  • I pee in the shower.
  • I have road rage, but only against BMW drivers.
  • I swallow watermelon seeds because I'm too lazy to find something to spit them into.
  • I love being naked.
  • I hate getting wet.
  • I still can't tell if I like showers.
  • The only things I hate about other people are the things I hate about myself.
  • I'm not as good at anything as you think I am.
  • I would almost always rather be alone than around people.
  • I like a couple Nickelback songs.
  • I don't hold my dick when I pee.
  • I often think I'm more influential than I actually am.
  • When I'm alone, I try to lick my own elbow.
  • I assume everyone likes me.
  • I fear that no one does.
  • I cross boundaries. On purpose.
  • Sometimes, I refuse to acknowledge that time moves at the same rate for everyone.
  • I'm still growing out of putting things off that I don't want to do.
  • This list is longer than I thought it would be.
  • I love peeing.

No comments: