Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Motivation, New Website, New Blog Post.

If I had been born a dwarf, I would make a living designing custom Wordpress widgets and call myself the Widget Midget.

Just had to get that off my chest.

Well I read Joel Watson's Experiment a few days ago, and it really lit a fire under me to get going on building the life I want. It's not going to happen on its own through some stroke of luck.

So I've been diligently working in my home time to get things up and going, and it's starting to show. I'm moving my own needles, and literally everyone I'm doing life with are also getting motivated and moving their own needles too. It's a pretty incredible thing to be a part of.

I've set up a local server on my iMac and built the framework of a website that will serve as a hub for all of my things I'm involved in, and all still need to do is actually design the look & layout, CSS the crap out of it and stock it up with content. And it needs a name. And I gotta buy the domain. And I need a logo...

I think ... I should probably be designing instead of blogging right now.

No comments: